BodyTone Solid Rock Shoulder Press SR03E
Solid Rock: Maximum Strength
In the line of strength machines Solid Rock Bodytone, our brand is committed to design a completely renovated hued curves and design by the corporate color, green, which gives the sporty and elegant. The use of components “top” has been instrumental in the production of these machines, using SKF bearings quality in the joints of the arms of each machine series, painting 3M, and a system of backplate plate ensures total robustness and security of the entire structure.
In the Solid Rock line, we found 7 machines or different banks. Two for the work of the pectoral musculature, two for the dorsal, an oblique press to move large carriages with legs and work the maximum force, a press shoulders, and finally a power cage for squat, bench press, dominated, and many more exercises, with lots of supports for Olympic plates. Undoubtedly, it is a very complete range next year to cover a very important sector in the fitness industry, such as strength training.
- Chassis: Steel tube 110 x 52 mm, with a thickness of 3 mm. Soldado according UNE EN 10219, quality S-275-J0H. Enriched and optimized to maintain a constant section in the bending process, avoiding fragile areas with low breakage rate. Cold bending process using 4 – roller system, avoiding deformation in the process, keeping its physical characteristics throughout the piece.
- Painting: 50 microns epoxy primer. Surface finish with two component epoxy paint 90 microns, with high antioxidant level moisture and sweating. High quality pigment, with high gloss finish used in automotive. Tunnel painted painting and drying at 60 °.
- Welding: Perimeter closed structural points and tie plates. Assembly system: system plate – against plate 10 mm thick, avoiding twisting and gaps in areas of high demand. Ergonomic and biomechanical study optimal for each exercise
- Axles: laser – cut 10 mm reinforced other plate 10mm for proper backlash or twisting movement caused by the use and load plates.
- Bearing: Double tapered roller bearing SKF, packed in closed hub, anti clearance, ensuring constant movement direction.
Back and seat: In resistant to perspiration, antibacterial and anti – allergic leatherette. Logo embroidered upholstery. Back, seat and rollers in flexible polyurethane foam density 80 Kg./m3, providing optimum support for the exercise and uniform contact. Resistant to deformation.
- Handles: Rubber 3mm. slip and resistant to erosion. Optimal density for a total contact grip for carrying out the exercise. Bumpers fists in solid aluminum.
- Regulations: 8 position adjustable seat, chrome and numbered laser.