Features of Cybex IC1 Indoor Cycle
The Cybex IC1 brings an incredible indoor cycling experience to your home. With proven engineering from ICG, this bike is made to last. And with its sleek frame, the IC1 fits nicely into any space.
POLY-V BELT DRIVEN DRIVETRAIN
The drivetrain with our Poly-V belt ensures a smooth and quite ride.
4 WAY SADDLE ADJUSTMENT
Saddle adjustment customizes the bike to fit a variety of riders.
The perimeter-weighted front flywheel helps you develop an even, 360° pedaling technique.
BUILT TO LAST
Experience a stronger bike life with a design that protects the frame, resistance assembly and flywheel from sweat or debris.
- Adjustment Type – Levers
- Assembled Weight – 112 lbs (51 kg)
- Computer Power Supply – Batteries
- Console – Wired on-board computer
- Crank Type – CrMo 6.79 (172.5 mm)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) – 45.3″ x 21.7″ x 43.3″ (115 x 55 x 110 cm)
- Drivetrain – Poly-V belt
- Drivetrain Gear Ratio – 1:3
- Emergency Stop – Push
- Flywheel – Front, steel, 40 lbs. (18kg)
- Frame Color – Matte slate
- Frame Design – Parallel
- Frame Material – Steel
- Handlebar – Multi-position, PVC
- Handlebar Adjustments – Vertical
- Leveling Feet – 4
- Maximum User Weight – 287 lbs (130 kg)
- Pedal Type – Regular and toe cage
- Posts & Sliders – Chrome plated, pin-to-lock adjustment
- Q-Factor – 6.81″ (173 mm)
- Resistance System – Friction
- Saddle – Unisex padded sport saddle
- Saddle Adjustments – Vertical & horizontal
- Shrouds/Guards – Drivetrain & resistance technology
- Transport Wheels – Rear
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary)
- Structural frame – 5 years; Mechanical components – 3 years; Other parts – 1 year; Labor – 1 year
- Water Bottle Holder – Single, on frame
Cybex IC1 Indoor Cycle Product Sheet
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.
There are no reviews yet.