A streamlined and sleek design provides effective workouts for a wide range of exercisers. A smooth and natural-feeling ellipse path provides effective results, and intuitive console interaction allows users to easily get started with their workouts.
- Moving handles and stationary bullhorns allow for workout variety
- Optional attachable TV or secure tablet holder offers in-workout entertainment
- Biomechanically correct ellipse motion for natural-feeling workout
- Power: Self-powered
- Dimensions: 82” x 28” x 60” (209 x 71 x 153 cm)
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (160 kg)
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact Handles
- Compliance: TUV CUE certificate to UL1647, CSA C22.2-60335-1, IEC60335-1; EN ISO 20957-1, EN 957-6, FCC Class A (domestic), CE General Product Safety, Low Voltage, EMC and RoHS Directives, ASTM
- Stride: 18” stride length provides an effective workout.
- Resistance Variety: 25 resistance levels allow for workout variety and appeal to a wide range of exercisers.
- Secure Footing: Oversized, non-slip pedals.
Cybex V Series Cross Trainer Sell Sheet
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.