The Green Series 7000 Full Commercial Indoor Cycle features multiple position hand grips including racing handles with incorporated guards that ward off sweat from flywheel. This cycle can be used for full commercial, everyday club use.
- Club Use –Built and warranted for club use, but also meant for the discriminating cyclist.
- Thomas Hawk Design –Designed by the world-renowned designer, Thomas Hawk.
- Beautiful –Beautiful, and flawless construction.
- Multi-position Handlebars –Handlebar features multiple-position hand grips including racing handles.
- Sweat Guard –Design incorporates guards that ward off sweat from flywheel.
- Magnetic Resistance –Dual magnetic resistance for extra-smooth performance.
- Emergency Stop –Includes a micro-adjust safety knob with emergency stop.
- Adjustable Seat –Fully adjustable, super comfortable saddle.
- Fore/aft Adjustable –Saddle and handlebars are infinitely adjustable fore/aft and vertically for a perfect fit.
- Belt Driven –Belt drive for smooth, maintenance-free performance.
- Finish –Zinc dip anti-corrosion coating for superior rust protection.
- Full Commercial –Full commercial for everyday club use.
- Dimensions: 43″ L x 24″ W x 47″ H
- Overall Weight: 125 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs.
- Lock System: “D” shape tube lock for post & stem tube, easy hi-efficiency tube’s locking and opening
- Handle Bar Stem: Alloy “D” shape tube with alloy slider, stem and slider both with scale
- Handlebar: Hi-ten steel welded racing drop-bar and screwed together with alloy top slider
- Ball Bearing Parts: Chromoly ultra-strong axle 20mm diameter match with SKF 6004 bearings
- Cranks: S 38C hi-carbon steel cold forged in a 4 spider, heat treated to fix on 5/8” pedals
- Right Cover: Plastic with pop cover
- Belt: Hutchinson / France 5PK
- Pedal: 5/8” SPD E003 seal bearing pedals with toe clip & straps, chromoly axle
- Resistance: Dual functions magnetic device for resistant force adjustment
- Fly Wheel: 31 lbs. cast iron with alloy ring fix wheel design, chromoly ultra strong axle
- Saddle: VL-3125A saddle special design for riding
- Seat Post: Alloy “D” shape tube with alloy slider, post and top bottom slider both with scale
- Warranty: 10 years frame, 3 years parts and 2 years wearables. Upgraded warranty available to 6 years parts if product is used in a light commercial application
There are no reviews yet.