The Life Fitness LifeCycle GX Indoor Cycling Bike revolutionized group cycling. It’s bio-mechanically designed and user-tested to ensure a comfortable, yet effective workout. Quality construction provides long-lasting durability, and micro-adjustments make it possible to fit your exercisers’ custom riding style.
- Length: 54.6″ (139 cm)
- Width: 23″(58 cm)
- Height: 39.5″ (100 cm)
- Weight: 111 lbs (50.5 kg)
- Robotically Welded Steel Frame with Rust Prevention E-Coating: Yes
- Dual-Magnetic Brake Resistance System: Yes
- Multi-Ribbed Belt Drive: Yes
- Precision Resistance Braking Lever: Yes
- Dual-Sided SPD Pedals: Yes
- Vertical and Fore/Aft Seat and Handlebar Adjustments: Yes
- Dual Water Bottle Holders: Yes
- Custom Molded Stretching Platforms
- Console Feedback
- Display 1: RPM, MPH (KM/H), Time, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate, % Max Heart Rate, Resistance Level
- Display 2: RPM Max, RPM Avg, MPH Max, MPH Avg, Heart Rate Peak, % Max Heart Rate, Heart Rate Avg, % Heart Rate Avg
- Backlit Display
- Lifetime on frame and LifespringTM shock absorbers, lifetime on motor, 10-year on electrical and mechanical parts, 1-year on labor (warranties outside the U.S. may vary)
- Console Languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Dutch, Portuguese
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.
There are no reviews yet.