The Precor 846i Experience Upright Bike is the ideal cardio machine for any home or commercial gym. With 25 resistance levels and several workout programs this bike offers plenty to challenge both beginning and advanced users. The Precor 846 Experience Series has a double-step-up drive and magnetic, no-contact generator system. The 846i cycle moves smoothly and quietly, with less maintenance. Belt Drive System: A double step-up drive gives users a smooth, quiet exercise experience. A Poly-V belt is used instead of a chain which a quiet ride every time.
The 846i bike exercises all leg muscles. Users can also stand on the pedals like climbing a hill on a traditional bike. Tactile paddles control resistance, confirming user input with a satisfying click. The multiple feedback options make it easy to monitor workouts. Additionally, the seats are designed for comfort across a wide range of body types. The upright seat has a ratcheting system for easy adjustments.
- Adjustable Seat
- Mobility Wheels
- Self Powered
- Preset Workout Programs
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Optional Attachable LCD TV
- Programs: Cross Country, Custom, Fitness Test, Heart Rate, Hill Climb, Interval (3), Manual, Random, Watts Control, Weight Loss
- Electronic Readouts: Average Heart Rate, Average Speed, Calories, Calories per Hour, Calories per Minute, Distance, Elapsed Time , Goal, Heart Rate, Maximum Heart Rate, METs, Profile, Remaining Time, Resistance, RPM, Segment Time , SmartRate, Speed, Target Heart Rate, Units, Watts, Workout
- Product Weight: 130 lbs
- Height: 60″
- Length: 50″
- Width: 24″
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Seat Adjustment Range: 21″ – 35″
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Wireless Compatible
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.