This classic indoor cycle model, the Precor Shift is built to be the workhorse of your facility. It features a heavier steel frame and more adjustment options, like the fore/aft handlebar adjustments, than the indoor cycle Ride. The Precor Shift is a great choice for facilities with 10 or more classes per week, and seeking differentiation in their well established indoor cycle offering. Available with both chain and belt drive.
- Pedal Mount Morse taper
- Drive system Chain or Poly-V belt
- Resistance System Friction
- Color Charcoal
- Frame Steel
- Handlebars Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- Pedals Dual sided, SPD compatible
- Seat Adjustment Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- Display Type Optional console sold separately
- Electronic Readouts Cadence (RPM)
- Heart Rate/Pulse
- Low Battery Indicator
- Receiver Compatible with ANT+ and Polar heart rate transmitters
- Maximum User Weight 350 lbs / 159 kg
- User Height Range 4′ 11″ to 6′ 4″ / 150cm to 193cm
- Q-factor 6.4 in / 162 mm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length 56.5 in / 143.5 cm
- Width 20.4 in / 52 cm
- Equipment Weight 140 lb / 63.5 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length 48 in / 121.92 cm
- Width 11 in / 28 cm
- Height 39 in / 99 cm
- Shipping Weight 158 lb / 71.67 kg
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.