The Schwinn Evolution SR Indoor Cycle offers industry-leading features including our patented Smart Release™ system – a unique coasting feature. Climb on and experience body-sculpting, high-cardio cycling in the privacy of your own home.
Related Schwinn Evolution Indoor Bike info:
- Smart Release™ System offers all the benefits of a fixed gear with a unique coasting feature
- Easy-to-use handlebar and seat adjustments help you quickly determine preferred comfort setting
- Corrosion-preventing stainless pins can be quickly threaded tight for a secure hold on the sliding tubes
- Exclusive trapezoidal shape creates a “wedge effect” for maximum stability
- Two composite water bottle cages hold bottles up to one-liter in size
- Large-diameter leveling feet provide floor protection and stability
- Reinforced axles offer increased service life for standard toe clip/strap pedals
- Texturized pads provide a non-slip surface for stretching
- Transport wheels make storage and relocation easy while protecting floors
- Product Dimensions: 50″L x 22.5″W x 40″H (127 L x 57 W x 102 H cm)
- Product Weight: 124 lbs (56 kg)
- Max. User Weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Frame Finish: Zinc galvanized and powder coated
- Frame Color: Silver Seat Slider, Handlebars and Hardware Materials Stainless steel with trapezoidal seat slider and handlebar adjustment tubes
- Drive System: Chain drive using forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket
- Smart Release™: Yes – features Smart Release™ (red flywheel decal)
- User Compatible Size Range: Typically 4’11” to 6’8″ (150 to 203 cm) tall
- MPower™ Console Compatible: No
- Resistance Levels – infinitely variable with linear increase throughout resistance range
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.
There are no reviews yet.