Star Trac continue to be focused on solutions that grow your business and innovation that keeps us in the forefront of Group Cycle design. The NXT Black Belt™ brings the smooth, quiet ride of a belt to the studio cycles bike family. While chain drive remains part of our heritage, there is a growing demand for the function and feel of a belt drive system and the NXT Black Belt delivers this feature in a robust, iconic design.
- Long lasting Poly-V Groove belt for an exceptionally smooth ride
- Sleek steel frame design with zinc dip coating for superior rust prevention
- Handlebars and seat settings provide vertical and fore/aft user adjustment for optimal bike fit
- Dual over sized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebar design
- Patent pending taper fit bottom bracket and pedal system for increased strength and reliability
- Superior biomechanics with a bottom bracket Q factor of 158 mm
- Custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD and toe cage design
- Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop
- Aluminum seat and handle bar posts to impair rusting
- Non-rusting urethane/over-molded leveling feet, for easy leveling adjustment
- Accommodates riders 4’ 10” (147.3 cm) to 6’ 10” (208.3cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs (158.8 kg) ©2014
- OVERALL WEIGHT: 137 lbs (602.3 kg)
- FLYWHEEL WEIGHT: 41 lbs (18.6 kg)
- WIDTH: 21″ (53.3 cm)
- LENGTH: 54″ (137.2 cm)
- HEIGHT: 40″ (101.6 cm)
- COLORS: Frame: Star Trac Black Satin Shroud: Black, Flywheel: Black
- STANDARD FEATURES: Steel frame, no-slip grip handle bars with dual water bottle holders, micro-adjustable fore and aft seat slider, dual-sided SPD® compatible platform pedals, one motion emergency stop feature
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.
There are no reviews yet.