It’s not always easy getting up and going to the gym. Whether you have a busy lifestyle or are always strapped for time, the best way to get a gym workout is to buy used commercial gym equipment for your home. It’s important to find the machines that not only fit in your house but can be used every day and offer the benefits you want. Here’s the best used fitness equipment for sale.
First on our list of used exercise equipment is the SciFit Pro1, an upper body exerciser, or ergometer, with adjustable arm cranks and low starting resistance. If you want to target your upper body, one of the most difficult places to train, this exerciser is for you.
The upper body exerciser can be used sitting or standing and even includes a wheelchair platform for those who want to train their upper body but are unable to train their lower at the same time.
- The SciFit Pro 1 Features
- Adjustable tilt head for all heights and ranges of motion
- Adjustable arm cranks
- Bi-directional exercise
- Iso-Strength safe, accommodating strength program
- Wheelchair platform included
The Precor TRM 885 is a treadmill used in commercial facilities because it is renowned for its performance and durability. It has a 3-degree decline option and a maximum speed of 16 miles per hour. It delivers a smooth and natural feeling when running or walking because it is equipped with Integrated Footplant TechnologyTM and Ground Effects© Impact Control.
This treadmill has tons of preset programs from the Fat Burner to Glute Toner, so that you can target different areas of the body and focus on the benefits that you want most.
The Precor TRM 885 also features:
- P80 Touch Screen Console
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Accessory Holders
- Transportation Wheels
- iPod/iPhone Compatible
- Heart Rate Monitoring Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
Life Fitness is one of the most known brands among gym owners and exercise aficionados. The 95R Explore Console Recumbent Bike is great for those who aren’t used to biking and may need to ease themselves into an exercise routine. Recumbent bikes are ideal for those who want to maintain a seated position as opposed to those who use upright bikes.
These types of exercise bikes are becoming more popular in commercial gyms, so many people don’t have them in their homes yet, but they are ideal for those who want variety in their indoor bikes. If you already have an upright bike, this recumbent bike will compliment your home gym and give you another option when it comes to biking.
The best aspect of this bike is the Explore Console. It fits any home and is the exact same that can be found in many athletic facilities. You can easily interact with the console while the LCD screen lets you set up your workout. Throughout the exercise, the screen will also provide you with detailed information.
Other features include:
- Bluetooth compatibility allows you to track and save your workouts and sync your fitness apps and wearables.
- Wireless updates so that you can update software and the console can remain current and grow with your exercise routine.
This high-quality machine offers a variety of low-impact workouts for those who prefer to ease into their exercise. Life Fitness’ technology uses a research-based ellipse path, making this elliptical smooth and easy to use.
This machine was built with the user in mind. The oversized pedal design lets users adjust their foot position comfortably and minimize lateral hip shifting to reduce lower back stress. The elliptical Crosstrainer also has LifepulseTM digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors placed on the ergonomically designed handlebars and bullhorns for the most precise heart rate monitoring. For those who prefer a hands-free approach, the Polar© telemetry provides hands-off heart rate monitoring with an optional chest strap.
The Life Fitness CLSX Integrity also features:
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm Stereo
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random, Hill, Cardio, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Around The World, Cascades, Foothills, Kilimanjaro, Air Force PRT, Fit Test, Custom Workouts (6), Speed Training, Time Goal, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Time in Zone Goal, Customized Cool Down, Modes: Bike and Constant Calorie Per Hour, Aerobics, Watts, METs.
- Readouts: Resistance Level, Heart Rate, Elapsed Time, Calories, Calories Per Hour, Watts, METS, RPM, 7 Language Choices, Work Out Profile
This folding bench is the perfect combination of a flat and incline bench. It offers a back pad with eight adjustable pressing angles. This bench is tough and rugged enough for a home gym as it is used by pro sports teams and top athletic programs, making it ideal for those who want to train like the elite athlete they feel like.
This rower provides a low-impact, total-body home workout no matter your fitness level. It is easy to move and even stands up for convenient storage. The Fluid Technology resistance system provides the smooth rowing motions that this brand is known for, while the resistance can easily adjust at the turn of a dial. It also has sixteen resistance options so that you can ease yourself into the workout.
You’ll be able to spot this exact model in your favorite health clubs because it is high-quality and heavy-duty. However, it is perfect for the home because it can be easily moved from room to room and even stands up to save on space when you need to store it.
The Life Fitness GX Rower Trainer features:
- Heart Rate- Monitoring
- Optional heart rate receiver
- Fluid Resistance Technology
- Resistance Levels
- Adjustable footboard with foot straps
- Transport Wheels