Free gym equipment appraisals here!
How much is my used fitness equipment worth? Many gym owners would like to upgrade their facilities and don’t know the trade in value of their equipment. We regularly buy used gym equipment. Our team has been in the industry for 20 years and can give you a free evaluation – for treadmills, ellliptical cross trainers, upright bikes, recumbent bikes, indoor cycles, steppers, stepmills, arc trainers, rowing machines, ergometers, strength machines (both plate loaded and selectorized), accessories and more. We mainly deal with commercial grade equipment from manufacturers such as Life Fitness, Precor, Hammer Strength, Cybex, Star Trac, Matrix, FreeMotion, Keiser and others.
In order to accurately give you a price, we need a list of what you have with pictures and details about the condition of the equipment. Also, including the manufacturer’s name and model numbers will help expedite the process.
If you are looking for a buyer, we may be interested in purchasing your used equipment as well. The advantages to selling to us:
1) We are flexible when scheduling an extraction of fitness equipment.
2) We can take your used equipment trade in value and apply it to an order to upgrade your gym. Our prices are competitive and we have quality machines available for purchase. Buying direct will save you money as many online stores purchase their fitness equipment from us, thus cutting out the middle man.
3) You will get a higher value when we can extract and install equipment at the same time, and ensuring an easy transition.
4) We can provide you with a certificate of insurance, protecting you from any injury to our logistics team or damage to your facility.
5) See our testimonials and Yelp reviews to ensure you are working with a reputable company.
Please let us know if you have any questions.