Health departments encourage everyone to exercise regularly. If you have the budget to spend for your own home gym and want to get only the best, consider these Italian-made and premium Panatta gym equipment.
It’s definitely a good idea that you can exercise comfortably in your own gym regularly to stay fit and healthy. You’ll find some of the premium equipment your gym needs in 2019.
Freeweight HP is designed to develop power, speed, and strength. This makes it perfect training equipment for many famous international athletes. Freeweight High-Performance isotonic equipment is among the best joint biomechanics that offers maximum safety and comfort.
Its main biomechanical advantages include:
- Physiological motion planes
- Constant and well-balanced tension when in full motion
- Joint centers are correctly positioned
- It has counterweights that make the lifted weights real
- Gas assisted backrest/seat adjustment
Panatta Freeweight HP include:
You cannot talk about Panatta without mentioning Monolith. This Italian-made equipment is uniquely designed, and its biomechanics are excellent. The main features that capture the attention of many includes:
- The Italian design
- Environment-friendly materials and recyclable components
- Space-saving features
- Biomechanical uniqueness
- Gas-assisted seat and backrest adjustments
Examples of Panatta Monolith equipment include:
- Pectoral Machine
- Deltoid Press Circular
- Curling Machine
- Abdominal Crunch
- Cable Crossover among others
Their design is modern and has high-quality materials for 27 benches and 53 machines. The main features for Evo line equipment include:
- Seating and back support
- CAMS to optimize load tension as one exercise
- Panatta made padding to maximize functioning and ergonomics during exercise
You will notice the strength of this equipment immediately you set your eyes on them. SEC: Panatta biometrics quality correlates well with its price. You will find a complete set of 10 benches and 32 machines.
Some of the Panatta SEC line equipment that should not miss in your gym includes; Panatta SEC pulley row, vertical chest convergent, triceps machine, high low pulley, horizontal leg press, and rowing machine to mention a few.
Now that you’re familiar with these top-of-the-line equipment for your home gym, you can now decide which ones you need for your workout routines.