The Life Fitness 91Xi Elliptical Crosstrainer is a member of the Classic Series and this entry level commercial elliptical offers a smooth, total body Cardiovascular workout. Built upon the framework of the Next Generation Series, what you can expect to find is proven performance and durability, and a machine that offers a variety of low impact workouts, including 2 Zone Training Heart Rate workouts, 10 different interval workouts, and a customized cool down. The Life Fitness 91Xi Elliptical Crosstrainer was engineered to be ergonomically and bio-mechanically correct, which takes these machines to a whole new level. Powered by human movement, you can place these energy efficient crosstrainers anywhere in your facility or home and not have to worry about considering the electrical requirements or needs. Lifepulse digital hand sensors and Polar telemetry monitor heart rate, and workout statistics such as elapsed time, calories burned, speed, and distance are displayed on a dual-level alphanumeric LED console.
- Classic Stride technology 18″ stride length Ergonomically correct moving arm handles provide total-body workout Alphanumeric LED console Heart Rate Monitoring : Lifepulse hand sensors and Polar telemetry 6 workouts
- 25 Resistance Levels User can select from up to 4 different languages Integrated reading rack and accessory trap Self-powered Available with Attachable LCD Entertainment System
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Wireless (Chest Strap Not Included)
- Magazine Rack, Water Bottle Holder, and Accessory Tray
- Transport Wheels
- Dimensions: 83″ X 28″ X 61″
- Cross Trainer Weight: 235 lbs.
- Drive System: Rear Drive, Belt/Alternator System
- User Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Pedals: Independent Suspended Pedal Mechanism
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered, Plug-in accessory optional
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.