The cornerstone to any weightlifting program, Hitechplates arrived in the marketplace and made an impact on the weightlifting community. For a decade, they have proven rugged and reliable.
Hitechplates are patented light-weight plates made from a composite material of recycled plastic. The material makes them very light while being identical in shape to Olympic-sized plated. This allows the teaching of technique without the added weight. The material also makes them unbreakable, surviving thousands of drops if used correctly. There is no need to clean or paint Hitechplates – they arrive with a chalky and one-piece construction.
The recycled plastic used in Hitechplates is made in America, which reduces the Earth’s landfills, transforming waste into STRENGTH, while reducing costs.
Hitechplates are not only for weightlifters, but they also enhance the movement of ALL athletes.
• Rugged one-piece construction
• Unbreakable on the platform
• Competition size and shape
• 17.75″ diameter & 2″ hub
• Fits all Olympic bars
• Fits the bar snugly
• No wobble
• Slides on and off bar smoothly
• No metal center (hub) to damage the bar
• Coach & lifter can focus on technique, not plate damage
• Available in both pounds and kilograms
• Never needs painting
• Will not rust
• Less expensive than the typical technique plate
• Environmentally friendly
• Made from recycled materials
• Made in the USA
• Private Labeling available
• Sold only in Pairs