The BodyTone Evolution EVOT1 Cardio Treadmill with Touch Screen Monitor is a fully commercial treadmill built to withstand anything you throw at it. Its massive 396 lbs maximum user weight makes it the perfect addition to any gym regardless of size. The 3.0 HP (7.0 HP peak) AC motor reaches top speeds of 12.4 mph as well as the ability to incline up to 15%. The 1″ pre waxed deck ensures hours of lubrication free running and increases longevity in the running belt whilst the impact reducing Pulflex cushioning system spans the entire 60″ x 23″ running area.
BodyTone Evolution EVOT1 Cardio Treadmill with Touch Screen Monitor Specifications:
- MEASURES: 208x88x150cm.
- WEIGHT: 273kg.
- MAX USER WEIGHT: 200kg.
- MOTOR CONTROLLER: Power engine peak 10HP. Professional AC Motor.
- ACTIVITY-ZONE CONTROL: Cool down, start, stop, incline and speed controls.
- FRAME: Steel tube of 110x52mm with 3mm thickness.
- BELT TYPE: Habasit commercial grade (no maintenance).
- RUNNING AREA: 60x160cm.
- CUSHION SYSTEM: PULFLEX commercial cushioning system.
- INCLINE RANGE: 0-15%.
- SPEED RANGE: 1-25 km/h.
- TENSION PULLEY: Poly V® belt.
- MOBILITY: Integrated transportation wheels.
- ACCESSORIES: Double tray & cup holder.
- ELECTRICAL RECEPTACLE & PLUG: NEMA 5-20R 120V/200-240V.
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENT: 20/15 Amps.
- OTHERS: Fan, emergency system brake, Polar heart rate monitor.
The TFT touch screen console provides an extra aspect to the training
|Additional Console Features
||Numeric keypad, USB connection, “TRAINING GYM” software and internet connectivity
||input and output jacks and media playback capabilities
||12″ HD TFT-LCD console
||Pulflex Cushioning system
|Dimensions in Use (LxWxH)
||81 x 34 x 61 in
|Heart Rate Measurement
||Pulse sensors on handles and wireless receiver (chest strap optional)
|Maximum User Weight
||3.0 Horse Power (continuous) AC (commercial grade)
||1″ pre-waxed (reversible) 60″ x 23″
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.
There are no reviews yet.