BodyTone Evolution Professional EVOE1 Elliptical with Touch Screen Monitor Features:
- TFT console with touch screen.
- Fixed handlebars with heart rate measure by contact.
- Ultra comfort pedals with cushioned gel pads.
- AV, HDMI and Ethernet connections.
BodyTone Evolution Professional EVOE1 Elliptical with Touch Screen Monitor Specifications
- MEASURES: 211 x 67 x 169 cm.
- WEIGHT: 172kg.
- MAX USER WEIGHT: 160kg.
- STRIDE LENGTH: 53cm.
- RESISTANCE: 20 intensity levels.
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Self-powered hybrid brake.
- RESISTANCE BRAKE POWER: 450W.
- MOVING HANDLEBARS: Dual action handlebars.
- STATIONARY HANDLEBARS: Contact heart rate in handles.
- FRAME: Steel tube of 110x52mm with 3mm thickness.
- PEDALS: Pedals ultra-comfort with cushioned gel pads.
- STEP-UP HEIGHT: 20cm.
- MOVILITY: Integrated transportation wheels.
- ACCESSORIES: Tray & cup holder.
- OTHERS: Polar heart rate monitor, intensity regulation.
- Training Gym software and internet connectivity
- Input and output jacks and media playback capabilities
- Console display, time, distance, calories, resistance, pulse, speed
- Cushioned gel pad pedals
- Self Powered – hybrid braking system
- 20 levels of resistance with 20″ stride length
|Additional Console Features
||Numeric keypad, USB connection, “TRAINING GYM” software and internet connectivity
||input and output jacks and media playback capabilities
||Self Powered – Hybrid
||12″ HD TFT-LCD console
||Time, Distance, Calories, Resistance, Pulse and Speed
|Dimensions in Use (LxWxH)
||212 x 74 x 160cm
|Heart Rate Measurement
||Pulse sensors on handles and wireless receiver (chest strap optional)
|Maximum User Weight
||Cushioned Gel Pads
||20 levels (up to 350 watts)
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.
There are no reviews yet.