BodyTone Solid Rock Pulldown SR02E
- FRAME: 110×52 mm Steel pipe, 3 mm thick as per UNE EN 10219, quality s-275-J0H. Enriched and optimized to maintain a constant section in the bending process, avoiding fragile areas with low breakage rate. Cold bending process by 4-roller system to avoid deformation during the process, keeping its physical characteristics throughout the piece.
- PAINTING: 50 microns epoxy primer. Surface finish with two component epoxy paint of 90 microns, with high antioxidant level due to humidity and sweating. High quality pigment, with high gloss finish used in automotive. Tunnel painted and dried at 60°.
- WELDING: Perimeter closed on structural points and binding plates. Assembly system: plate – against plate system of 10 mm thick, avoiding twisting and gaps in areas of high demand. Optimal ergonomic and biomechanical study for each exercise.
- SHAFT: Laser-cut plate of 10 mm reinforced with other plate of 10mm for proper backlash or twisting movement caused by the use and load.
- BEARING: Double taper bearing SKF, closed bushing packaging, without gaps, ensuring a constant direcction movement.
- BACKREST AND SADDLE: Synthetic leather resistant to sweat, antibacterial and antiallergic. Embroidered Logo. Flexibel poliuretan Rolls of 80 kg./m3 on backrest, saddle and rollers, offering an optimal support during the training and an uniform contact. Resistant to deformation.
- HANDLES: 3 mm rubber antiskid and resistant to erosion. Optimal density for a total contact griff during training. Solid aluminum Fist stops.
- ADJUSTMENTS: Adjustable saddle with 8 positions, chromed and laser numbered.
- OTHER: 4 plates support in chromed steel, in order to make the machine more stable. 20 mm thick rubber stops on plates supports. 50 mm rubber stops to support the mobile parts. 10.9 hardness screws. Regulation system by a single bolt, made of technopolymer with break rate of 750 kg. 4 rubber nonslip bases. Antislip aluminum platform for feetrest. Independent action of movement, convergent and divergent simulating the free weight action. 4 rubber nonslip bases.
* A smooth pulldown action
* Strong 3mm tubular steel frame
* Aluminium non slip hand grips
* Plate load machine
- FAG double tapered roller bearing (SFK)
- Rubber ending with 50mm to support moving parts
- Polyurethane foam 80 kg/m³ density. Resistance to deformation
- 90 microns epoxy primer 3M, antioxidant
- Regulation system by a single bolt. Adjustable chromed seat with 8 laser numbered positions