The Total Body Cybex 610A Arc Trainer offers all of the award winning features of the 600A Arc Trainer, but adds arm handles conveniently designed with grips that enable you to put emphasis on either upper or lower body muscles. This is the patented Same Side Forward (SSF) configuration, which allows you to maintain correct posture at any degree of ramp incline. The high intensity user can lean forward without placing excess stress on the back. Like the 600A, on the 610A you can choose from a wide variety of resistance levels: from 0 to 900 Watts. The reciprocal movement of the footplates allows for an accurate foot path in a natural (arc) motion, creating a relaxed feel.
- Adjustable Resistance
- Adjustable Incline
- Moving Arms
- Independent Floating Pedal Mechanism
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Preset Workout Programs
- Product Dimensions: 81″L x 38″W x 55″H (206cm x 96cm x 140cm)
- Product Weight: 370 Lbs. (168 Kg)
- User Weight Limit: 400 Lbs. (181 Kg)
- Incline Range: 11 Levels
- Stride Length: 24″ (61cm)
- Resistance Range: 0 – 900 Watts, 101 levels in Manual Mode
- Resistance Type: Eddy-current brake
- Drive Type: Two stage drive
- Power: 115V, 60Hz or 230V, 50Hz
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Hill Interval, Weight Loss, Cardio, Strength. Programs have 10 levels and control both incline and resistance.
- Display: 7 x 15 dot matrix; distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute, and heart rate, including multi-color indication of heart rate range, time, incline and reistance level
- Heart Rate: Contact HR Grips, Polar compatible chest strap for HR telemetry
- Connectivity: CSAFE (Fitlinxx Level 3)
- Storage: Magazine Reading Rack, Water Bottle Holder
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.