The Cybex 620a Arc Trainer was developed with the correct arc of motion, a user-friendly path that reaches new heights in biomechanics. It delivers a safe, effective workout based on body basics, not fitness fads. Club members and owners have given it rave reviews and because of the punch it packs by combining elements of a climber, cross-trainer and cross-country skier and like all Cybex fitness equipment, it’s designed to give the least amount of stress on joints while maintaining the highest level of performance. The 620a, like the 600a, is a lower body only model, but comes with an upgraded console.
- Independent Floating Pedal Mechanism
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Adjustable Resistance Levels
- Adjustable Incline Levels
- Preset Workout Programs
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Hill Interval, Interval, Weight Loss, Cardio and Strength.
- Displays: distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate, heart rate %, time, incline and resistance level.
- Resistance Levels: 101Incline Levels: 11
- Heart Rate: Built in wireless heart rate receiver and contact heart rate monitoring
- Convenience Features: Accessory Tray, Built-in Reading Rack, and Water Bottle Holder
- Power Requirements: 110V (works on any standard outlet)
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Product Weight: 331 lbs
- Height: 59 in. (145 cm)
- Length: 82 in. (208 cm)
- Width: 30 in. (76 cm)