The Cybex 630a Arc Trainer is a professional high-end cross trainer created for the demanding customer. The Cybex arc trainer brings innovation to the art of fitness training. This one machine might be the most demanded cardio machine inside a popular Health Club. Adjustable incline provides variability in the pattern of motion. Low inclines provide a gliding action with modest hip and knee motion while higher inclines provide comparable increases in hip and knee motion.
- Adjustable Resistance
- Adjustable Incline
- Moving Arms
- Independent Floating Pedal Mechanism
- Transportation Wheels
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Preset Workout Programs
- Self Powered
- Water Bottle Holder, Magazine Rack, and Utility Tray
- Programs: Quick Start plus Manual, Weight Loss, Cardio, Interval, Hill and Strength
- Incline Levels: 11Stride Length: 24 in
- Split Level LED Display: Distance, Calories, METs, Strides per Minutes, Heart Rate, Resistance, Time and Incline.”
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Wireless Capabilities
- Resistance Range: 15-900 watts
- Brake: Eddy Current
- Power: Available as self powered or in optional AC form in standard voltage/plug configurations.
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs.
- Product Weight: 450 lbs
- Height: 60 in.
- Length: 81 in.
- Width: 28.5 in. at base; 38 in. at upper hand grips