The Cybex 630a Arc Trainer is a professional high-end cross trainer created for the demanding customer. The Cybex arc trainer brings innovation to the art of fitness training. This one machine might be the most demanded cardio machine inside a popular Health Club. Adjustable incline provides variability in the pattern of motion. Low inclines provide a gliding action with modest hip and knee motion while higher inclines provide comparable increases in hip and knee motion.
- Adjustable Resistance
- Adjustable Incline
- Moving Arms
- Independent Floating Pedal Mechanism
- Transportation Wheels
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Preset Workout Programs
- Self Powered
- Water Bottle Holder, Magazine Rack, and Utility Tray
- Programs: Quick Start plus Manual, Weight Loss, Cardio, Interval, Hill and Strength
- Incline Levels: 11Stride Length: 24 in
- Split Level LED Display: Distance, Calories, METs, Strides per Minutes, Heart Rate, Resistance, Time and Incline.”
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Wireless Capabilities
- Resistance Range: 15-900 watts
- Brake: Eddy Current
- Power: Available as self powered or in optional AC form in standard voltage/plug configurations.
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs.
- Product Weight: 450 lbs
- Height: 60 in.
- Length: 81 in.
- Width: 28.5 in. at base; 38 in. at upper hand grips
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.