Combining elements of a climber, hiker, and skier, the Cybex 750A Arc Trainer produces gym-quality results in any environment, helping you get fit more efficiently than ever before. The 750A is technically a commercial machine, meaning it excels in the most demanding environment. However, it’s also suitable for fitness-minded home users as well, with a compact footprint and a versatile, load-dependent design. The Arc Trainer is load dependent which means that resistance is scaled to the user’s weight. Two exercisers, one who weighs 250 lbs and the other 125 lbs, both get the same workout when they enter the same program levels and their own weight.
- Independent Floating Pedal Mechanism
- Long Handlebars with Siderails
- Adjustable Resistance/Incline
- 24″ Stride Length
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Self Powered
- iPod Compatible with Audio/Video Playback*
- Headphone Jacks
- Nike iPod Enabled
- Optional LCD TV Attachment
- *Video Playback Requires LCD Attachment
- Convenience Features: Split level display with magazine rack and tabs. Single water bottle holder. Utility tray.
- Languages: 7 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish)
- Resistance Range: Up to 900 Watts
- Incline Levels: 21
- Dimensions(LxHxW): 77″ x 62.5″ x 28.5″
- Weight: 380 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Stride Length: 24″
- Display Readouts: Distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate including multi-color indicationof heart rate range; Lower display shows time, incline and resistance level
- Programs: Basic Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Hills, Hill Interval, Interval 1:1, Interval 1:2, Pike’s Peak, Weight Loss, Cardio and Strength and Heart Rate Control. Programs have 10 levels and control both incline and resistance; Advanced Programs: Manual Constant Power, Adaptive Power Training. Nine custom programs available
- Heart Rate Monitor: Contact and Polar Wireless
- Power: Battery/Self Powered
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.