Combining elements of a climber, hiker, and skier, the Cybex 750A lower body Arc Trainer produces gym-quality results in any environment, helping you get fit more efficiently than ever before. The 750A is technically a commercial machine, meaning it excels in the most demanding environment. However, it’s also suitable for fitness-minded home users as well, with a compact footprint and a versatile, load-dependent design. The Arc Trainer is load dependent which means that resistance is scaled to the user’s weight. Two exercisers, one who weighs 250 lbs and the other 125 lbs, both get the same workout when they enter the same program levels and their own weight.
- Independent Floating Pedal Mechanism
- Long Handlebars with Siderails
- Adjustable Resistance/Incline
- 24″ Stride Length
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Self Powered
- iPod Compatible with Audio/Video Playback*
- Headphone Jacks
- Nike iPod Enabled
- Optional LCD TV Attachment
- *Video Playback Requires LCD Attachment
- Convenience Features: Split level display with magazine rack and tabs. Single water bottle holder. Utility tray.
- Languages: 7 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish)
- Resistance Range: Up to 900 Watts
- Incline Levels: 21
- Dimensions(LxHxW): 77″ x 62.5″ x 28.5″
- Weight: 380 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Stride Length: 24″
- Display Readouts: Distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate including multi-color indicationof heart rate range; Lower display shows time, incline and resistance level
- Programs: Basic Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Hills, Hill Interval, Interval 1:1, Interval 1:2, Pike’s Peak, Weight Loss, Cardio and Strength and Heart Rate Control. Programs have 10 levels and control both incline and resistance; Advanced Programs: Manual Constant Power, Adaptive Power Training. Nine custom programs available
- Heart Rate Monitor: Contact and Polar Wireless
- Power: Battery/Self Powered