The Cybex 750R Recumbent Bike features 3 operating modes and 9 programs with 21 levels, the duel level amber display is easy to use. In bike mode, select Quick Start or Manual. In the constant power mode, you can choose between 9 workout programs, including control of heart rate.
In isokinetic mode the Cybex 750R Recumbent Bike lets you select between isokinetic, YMCA Fitness Testing and 9 custom applications. The Cybex 750R Recumbent Bike offers three styles of resistance ranging from 20 to 900 watts. From the best athletes to beginners, no other bike on the market works as a total cycle for any level of user.
- Programs: Bike Mode: Quick Start, Manual/ Constant Power: 9 programs (21 levels and Heart Rate Control/Advanced Function (Manual Isokintic Mode, Manual Constant Power Mode, YMCA Fitness Test and 9 Custom Programs)
- Display: Distance, Calories, Calories per hour, METs, Watts, rpm, Heart Rate with multi-color range indicator, Lower/ Time, Speed, Level
- Graphic display of profile via 10 x 15 LED. Upper display may scan or select between distance, calories, etc.
- Lower display shows time, speed and level
- Resistance range: 20 to 900 watts
- Resistance type: Hybrid eddy current brake with brushless internal generator
- Power: Self-powered, optional AC adapter for full-time display
- Seat back is designed with holes for optimized ventilation
- Multi-positioned handlebars
- Heart rate monitoring: Contact and wireless capability (not included)
- Languages: 7
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Product Weight: 178 lbs
- Height: 49.5 in
- Length: 63.5 in
- Width: 25 in