Get Functional Training with hundreds of movements in a space efficient machine. The CYBEX FT-360 Functional Trainer is a versatile training device with a practically unlimited variety of training movements. It lets users work against resistance from every direction – just like everyday life. The ingenious drive system of the CYBEX FT-360 reflects the CYBEX commitment to producing fitness training machines that get results. The low inertia weight stack allows for movement at functional speeds so users can train for a specific motion emulating real life activities. And the unique training device allows hundreds of movements in less space than a dedicated single station selectorized machine.
- Effective Resistance – 5 lbs per plate per handle
- Maximum Resistance – 75 lbs Unilaterally – 150 lbs Bilaterally
- Beginning Resistance – 5 lbs
- Lifting Ratio – Unilaterally 4:1 – Bilaterally 2:1
- Weight Stack: 300 lbs
- Weight: 600 lbs
- Dimensions when Stored – 54″ x 54″ x 86″
- Dimensions: 54″ x 113″ x 90″
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.