Features of the Cybex Hydro Rower
- Fluid Water Technology: The unique resistance system delivers a smooth and natural feel, providing constant resistance with each stroke.
- Adjustable: An adjustable footboard and foot straps make for a comfortable and safe rowing experience throughout your workout.
- Compact and Easy to Move: Compact design and front wheels make the Hydro Rower easy to move and easy to store with an optional stand.
- Easy Resistance Adjustment: The Hydro Rower features four resistance levels that can be adjusted on-the-fly to accommodate and challenge every rower. Removing the need to add or siphon water to change your workout level.
- Track Your Row: Console displays workout details including time, distance, strokes per minute, and 500-meter split time, as well as heart rate monitoring with optional receiver and chest strap.
- Attention to design: A walnut brown wood finish and steel frame provide the premium look you’ve come to expect from Cybex and will be a great addition to any home training environment.
- Dimensions L × W × H 84˝ × 20.5˝ × 22˝ (213 cm × 52 cm × 56 cm)
- Weight 71 lbs (32 kg) without water 108 lbs (49 kg) with water
- Max User Weight 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Resistance Fluid technology with 4 levels
- Seat to Floor Distance 11.5˝ (29 cm)
- Readouts Time, distance, strokes per minute,
- 500-meter split time, calories/hour and watts.
- Heart rate monitoring available with optional receiver and chest strap package
- Adjustments Footboard with foot straps
- Transport Wheels Yes
- Power Requirements 2 × AA batteries
- Ergonomic Handle Angled handle minimizes strain on hands, wrists and arms; and wide grip to suit all users
- Storage Store vertically. Stand optional.