Features of the Cybex Hydro Rower
- Fluid Water Technology: The unique resistance system delivers a smooth and natural feel, providing constant resistance with each stroke.
- Adjustable: An adjustable footboard and foot straps make for a comfortable and safe rowing experience throughout your workout.
- Compact and Easy to Move: Compact design and front wheels make the Hydro Rower easy to move and easy to store with an optional stand.
- Easy Resistance Adjustment: The Hydro Rower features four resistance levels that can be adjusted on-the-fly to accommodate and challenge every rower. Removing the need to add or siphon water to change your workout level.
- Track Your Row: Console displays workout details including time, distance, strokes per minute, and 500-meter split time, as well as heart rate monitoring with optional receiver and chest strap.
- Attention to design: A walnut brown wood finish and steel frame provide the premium look you’ve come to expect from Cybex and will be a great addition to any home training environment.
- Dimensions L × W × H 84˝ × 20.5˝ × 22˝ (213 cm × 52 cm × 56 cm)
- Weight 71 lbs (32 kg) without water 108 lbs (49 kg) with water
- Max User Weight 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Resistance Fluid technology with 4 levels
- Seat to Floor Distance 11.5˝ (29 cm)
- Readouts Time, distance, strokes per minute,
- 500-meter split time, calories/hour and watts.
- Heart rate monitoring available with optional receiver and chest strap package
- Adjustments Footboard with foot straps
- Transport Wheels Yes
- Power Requirements 2 × AA batteries
- Ergonomic Handle Angled handle minimizes strain on hands, wrists and arms; and wide grip to suit all users
- Storage Store vertically. Stand optional.
Cybex Hydro Rower data sheet
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.