The Cybex Sparc 50A1 is designed to maximize your training zone and help you burn calories and fat.
- It provides for a low stress, low impact workout appropriate for all fitness levels.
- It features a self powered cord, 2 modes of operation, and an easy-to-use console.
- The Cybex Sparc targets your, glutes, hamstrings, and quads with zero impact on your joints and knees.
- Self-powered cord
- Easy to use console
- 2 Modes of operation
- Circuit mode
- Interval mode
- Low stress impact
- Reduces strain on knees
||71 × 34.7 × 60.6 (180 cm × 88 cm × 154 cm)
||Fan 0-1000 Watts. Resistance Lever (ECB) adds additional 0-400 Watts
||1-10 levels of brake resistance
||0%, 6% and 12%
|Max User Weight
||400 lbs (182 kg)
||Two D-Cell 1.5 v Alkaline batteries
||Graphic display of brake resistance level meter; Numeric display of meters/km, seconds, strides per minute, time, total time and watts
||ETL listed to UL1647, ASTM, EN 957, and CSA; FCC Class B; CE Low Voltage, EMC and RoHS Directives
||Standard color options of Graphite Black or Quartz White, both with red footplate arms (as seen above).
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.