The premium Elevation Series Recumbent Lifecycle Exercise Bike is for exercisers who prefer a seated position and enhanced engagement. The easy step-through design makes it suitable for all exercisers. A variety of intuitive console choices provide entertainment, workout tracking and detailed product use information.
- Cup Holders: 1
- Integrated Accessory Tray: No
- Pedals: Wide Ride™ Pedals
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Seat Type: Comfort Curve Plus™ Seat and Deluxe Back Support
- Dual Magnetic Resistance Braking System: No
- Easy To Remove Headphone Jack: No
- Front Wheels for easy mobility: No
- Handlebars: Side Handlebars with Contact Heart Rate
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Telemetry (optional chest strap required), Lifepulse™ with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Integrated Reading Rack: Yes
- Multi-Ribbed Belt Drive: No
- On the Fly Programming: Yes
- Pedal Straps: No
- Precision Resistance Braking Lever: No
- Rear Levelers: No
- Robotically Welded Steel Frame with Rust Prevention E-Coating: No
- Step Through Design: Yes
- Stretching Platform: No
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.