The Life Fitness Discover PowerMill with SI Console uses SureStepSystem™ Technology and a reliable AC motor to ensure smooth motion and a large range of available speeds for a wide range of exercisers. PowerMill has the largest usable step space of any similar product in the industry.
- iPod, iPhone, iPad and Android Smartphone Compatibility — Video capability and playlist management on LCD Touch Screen
- iPod, iPhone, iPad and Android Smartphone charging and ipad holder
- Internet available via shielded CAT6 or CAT5e; Wi-Fi
- Lifescape interactive courses – Video speed and level/incline controlled
- On-Demand Content (Music Videos, TV shows) available with purchase of Lifescape Gateway
- LFConnect – Facility customization, end-user personalization, asset management (available with internet connection)
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices
- Workout Landscape™ Perspectives – 400M Track, 5K Nature Trail, Mountain, Zoom
- Promo Channel – Default channel to display facility specific content
- Secure Channel – Monitor child day care center with password protection
- Play Solitaire and read ePub files on the LCD Touch Screen
- Made in the USA
- ISO 9001 Certified
- Unit Weight: 473 lbs.
- Size: 55.92” L x 32.81” W x 82.3”H
- Max User Weight: 400 Lbs.
- Step-Up Height: 10.5″
- Number of Programs: 27 Workout programs
- Resistance Levels: 25 levels of resistance
- Console Type: 16″ Integrated Surface Capacitive LCD Touch Screen with Swipe™
- Technology Heart Rate: Life Pulse™ Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing) and Polar telemetry compatible
- Power Requirements: AC Power line 115 Volt. 15 Amp
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.