DRAX has adopted a touchscreen display with a 21.5” monitor. The large screen enables users not only to review their exercise data but also to check the programmed exercise and watch YouTube, Netflix, or other programs on digital TV at the same time. The user can also interface a smartphone through WiFi or Bluetooth to watch the smartphone displays on the monitor.
It calculates the user’s movement, speed, and position with an inbuilt ultrasonic sensor and the pressure on the footplate to automatically adjust the user’s speed.
- Smartphone mirroring function with embedded HDTV (Android, iOS)
- World’s first speed-sink system: Running with advanced sensing technology
- A treadmill that automatically adjusts speed by detecting intention (Patent No. 10-0737394)
- Safety stop function using state-of-the-art human load sensing function (automatic stop function when getting off)
- Dual incline system: no rolling at full speed (Patent No. 10-0624647)
- Smart Shock Absorption System with Floating Deck: Optimal Cushion (Patent No. 10-1371607)
- Built-in intelligent heart rate system, emergency stop, KC certification