DRAX has adopted a touchscreen display with a 21.5” monitor. The large screen enables users not only to review their exercise data but also to check the programmed exercise and watch YouTube, Netflix, or other programs on digital TV at the same time. The user can also interface a smartphone through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth to watch the smartphone displays on the monitor.
It calculates the user’s movement, speed, and position with an inbuilt ultrasonic sensor and the pressure on the footplate to automatically adjust the user’s speed.
Smartphone mirroring function with embedded HDTV (Android, iOS) Dual incline system: no rolling at full speed (Patent No. 10-0624647) Smart Shock Absorption System with Floating Deck: Optimal Cushion (Patent No. 10-1371607)
- Built-in intelligent heart rate system
- Emergency stop.
- Speed 0.8-20km / h (0.1km / h up and down) Speed Sync System NO Inclination 0 ~ 16 (0.1% increase)-
- Dual Incline Motor specification 3HP (treadmill duty) Drive control magnetic flux vector control Roller diameter Ø100mm Track Size 1620 x 520 mm (L x W)
- Dimensions 2165 x 928 x 1645 mm (L x W x H) Allowable load 180kg 190 kg
- Display 21.5-inch LCD, HDTV reception
- Smartphone mirroring (Android OS, iOS)
- Speed, slope, time, distance, calories, heart rate Message focus indicator
- Exercise Program by Exercise Type Heart Rate
- Intelligent Touch Heart Rate
- System Heart rate linked control program
- Power supply specification 220V, 50 / 60Hz
- Free warranty period 1-year Free A / S Safety specification
- Emergency stop button KC Certification
- Shock-absorbing system on other floating decks
- USB support Optional Polar Wireless Heart Rate Receiver