It is based on the WHO guidelines of the World
Health Organization, which automatically performs
all processes from simultaneous pressurization
and measurement of both arms
· Measurement method: Oscillometric
· Measuring range: blood pressure 30 ~ 300mmHg, pulse 30 ~ 200 times / minute
· Display method: Color LCD touch display (7 inch)
· Size: 530 x 481 x 346 mm (W x D x H)
Definition of blood pressure
It is referred to the pressure exerted to the wall of the blood vessel when the blood that is pumped out from the heart flows into the blood vessel.
The necessity of ACCUNIQ digital blood pressure monitor
- It is widely used as an accurate, economical and easy-to-use measurement method.
- The importance of 24 hours blood pressure monitoring
- The importance on checking on various types of hypertension for a correct diagnosis.
The definition of blood pressure
Blood pressure is referred to the pressure exerted to the wall of the blood vessel when the blood that is pumped out from the heart, flows into the blood vessel.
As blood pressure plays a role in circulating blood to supply oxygen and nutrients to each part of our body, the body cannot function properly when there is not blood circulation
• SBP = systolic blood pressure
The blood pressure exerted to the wall of blood vessel when the heart contracts and pumps out indicates the highest blood pressure value.
• DBP = diastolic blood pressure
The blood pressure when the heart is full with blood, indicates the lowest blood pressure value.B