Think of your favorite chair. Now think of getting a challenging and rewarding workout while seated comfortably. That is the experience users have in the Star Trac E-RB Touch Screen Recumbent Bike. With the industry’s most comfortable back rest and embedded HD touch screen, this is the bike to be on. Star Trac recumbent bikes boast a modern iconic design creating the industry’s most comfortable back rest, heart rate bar and adjustable reading station to invite members to try it and keep them on it! If you want the best looking and best feeling bike that sets your cardio floor apart from the rest, then Star Trac’s recumbent bike is the clear choice.
- 15” embedded HD touch screen aligns each user’s workout with their entry goals and intuitive programs.
- Integrated iPod® connectivity with music, video and USB charging station allows users to display personal content while charging media devices.
- Dual-platform pedals with inline skate-style straps provide user with option for secure hold or strap-free platform workout.
- Walk-through design and intuitive wrap-around seat adjust allow users to access and change seat position with ease.
- Contoured backrest for increased airflow and comfort.
- Improved shroud design to ease service.
- Armrests alleviate tension in the shoulders and allow for a more relaxed posture.
- 3 piece patent pending bottom bracket and pedal system.
- Star Trac’s popular adjustable personal fans create a more rewarding workout.
- Pre-wired for E Series PVS entertainment system.
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.
There are no reviews yet.