The Matrix E3x Suspension Elliptical Crosstrainer boasts a number of appealing features, including: self-balancing footplates with a 21″ stride length;ultra-smooth, dual-action upper body cardio arms;and a brushless, maintenance-free generator system that offers smooth operation and an extra-low starting resistance. The Matrix E3x Suspension Elliptical is self-powered and offers contemporary design complete with a two stage automotive-like finish. It provides 20 levels of resistance and seven training programs: Manual, Interval, Rolling, Fat Burn, Random, Heart Rate, and Constant Watts.
- 21″ stride accommodates all body sizes for a comfortable, efficient and natural workout
- Constant Rate of Acceleration ellipse mimics the user’s natural stride
- both forward and reverse motion offer varied workout options
- LED console display offers intuitive operation
- WiFi connectivity accommodates optional Matrix Asset Management system and Workout Tracking Network
- Compatible with xID single-point user sign-in for a seamless personal experience
- Sprint 8 High Intensity Interval Training program
- RFID compatible to provide touch-free login
- USB port offers charging for most smartphones and tablets
- Integrated 3-speed personal fan
- 53.3 cm / 21″ stride length accommodates all users for a comfortable, efficient, and natural workout
- Low 24 cm / 9.5″ step-on height for easy accessibility
- Constant Rate of Acceleration and our patented suspension design delivers a perpetually smooth motion free of wheels and tracks
- Contralateral action with tapered, dual action handlebars mimics the body’s true movement and proper fit
- Ergo Form Grips with integrated controls enhance comfort and accessibility of key functions
- Removable disk for easy serviceability
- Self-powered system provides cost-savings and freedom of placement within facility
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.
There are no reviews yet.