The Precor EFX 556i Experience Elliptical Crosstrainer is an innovative cardio equipment featuring heavy duty commercial grade construction and components for extra durability. Most certainly the industry leader in this category, this elliptical is hard to beat. While the ramp on the 556 models is fixed, you can certainly take advantage of the added workout effort exerted when you consider the pushing and pulling working those arms while you assist your legs in the elliptical movement.
Six buttons control 10 preset programs including one fitness test and a new program can be selected at any time during their workout. The large buttons unique to the Precor 556i Experience Series provide satisfying tactile response and audible click. Beginners and experts alike easily get on and go with this intuitive control. The intuitive display has an option of a fully integrated Cardio Theater, this 556i is designed to take up minimal floor space while providing exceptional stability-even during vigorous workouts.
- Electronic Tap Control Display
- 14 Workout Courses
- 20 Different Levels of Resistance
- Movable Arms For Upper Body Conditioning
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor Built Into Handle Bars
- Advanced New Body Style – Even More Sturdy than the Superb Older Frame
- Double Step-Up Flywheel – For efficient and reliable performance
- Self Powered
- Console Language(s):English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Electronic Display Readouts: Percent Complete, Average Heart Rate, Average Speed, Calories, Calories/Hour, Calories/Minute, Goal, Distance, Heart Rate, Language, METS, Profile, Resistance levels, Segment time, SmartRate, Speed, Strides/Minute, Time, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Total Strides, Units, Watts, Workout summary.
- Dimensions: L: 80″ x W: 32″ x H: 68″
- Stride length: 21.2 in (54 cm) at 13 degrees to 24.7 in (63cm) at 40 degrees”
- Unit Weight: 338lbs
- Cordless (No Outlet Necessary)
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.