The Expresso S3u Upright Bike brings interactive and engaging cardio workouts inside with the adventure of outdoor riding. Personalized training features help members achieve greater fitness. Dynamic content keep workouts fresh. Captivated by stunning graphics, realistic rides and in-ride games on over 30 virtual courses, members will quickly forget they are exercising. Realistic Cycling SHIFT gears and STEER handlebars just like a real bike. Pedal resistance changes with the terrain. Monitor your workout members riding together in-facility, in which they can see each other on-screen. Real-time fitness information helps members monitor their workout.
- 30 Virtual Courses
- Steering and Shift Controls
- Dual Belt Resistance System
- High Contract LCD Screen with Splash Guard
- TV Connectivity
- Standard Headphone Jack
- User Friendly Keypad
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Adjustable Seat
- Dual Bottle Holders
- Premium Computer System: The heart of the system features a high-performance processor, premium video card, an integrated TV tuner, spacious disc drive and lots of memory
- Fitness Statistics: Heart Rate, Power, Time, Calories, Distance, RPM
- Network Features: Internet Music (10 channels), Ghost (previous ride replay), Multi-Player, Data monitoring and tracking (network features require a router, max bikes per network = 16)
- Overall Dimensions: 60″ H x 24″ W x 52″ D
- Weight: 155 lbs
- Screen Width: 19″ W
- Gears: 30
- Difficulty Levels: 4
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.
There are no reviews yet.