The Expresso S3r Recumbent Bike brings interactive and engaging cardio workouts inside with the adventure of outdoor riding. Personalized training features, including a convenient walk-through design and ergonomic seat and back rest, help members achieve greater fitness. Dynamic content keep workouts fresh. Captivated by stunning graphics, realistic rides and in-ride games on over 30 virtual courses, members will quickly forget they are exercising.
Realistic Cycling SHIFT gears and STEER handlebars just like a real bike. Pedal resistance changes with the terrain. Monitor your workout members riding together in-facility, in which they can see each other on-screen. Real-time fitness information helps members monitor their workout.
- Video Screen: 19” LCD high-contrast widescreen
- Premium Computer: Features a high-performance processor, premium video card, spacious disk drive and lots of memory.Integrated TV tuner and many music channels provide entertainment options.
- Console: Easy-to-navigate keypad supports Expresso’s specialized workout programs as well as manual mode.Standard headphone jack is conveniently located on the console near the channel and volume control buttons.
- Steering Unit: Engages the upper body, creating a realistic riding experience
- Resistance Control: Shifter buttons (on S3U and S3Y) and levers (on S3R) feature 30 gears allowing users to adjust the intensity of workouts
- Power: Plug-In
- TV Size: 19″
- Internet: Wireless & Wired
- Resistance Levels: 30
- Programs: Yes
- Heart Rate: Yes (polor compatible)
- Max User Weight: 350lbs
- Users Height: 4’8″ to 6’4″
- Floor Space: 28″W x 72″L
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.
There are no reviews yet.