Used Condition: As is, working.
The s11.9 Carbon Drive™ System Indoor Cycle is a data-driven bike with virtually no maintenance. Well-considered design and solid core construction create the foundation for an aerobic and strength training workout that maximizes calorie burn. The bike’s magnetic resistance creates a HIIT workout that drives up heart rate and builds muscle mass. An EKG chest strap wirelessly sends workout stats to the machine to let you know exactly where you are – and where you need to be. A compact footprint and sporty design create a class ambiance that exudes energy and excitement, ready for the ride.
A first ever in indoor cycling, the Gates® Carbon Drive™ System features the smooth, quiet benefits of a belt drive and the high-inertia, non-slip benefits of a chain drive. Plus, it’s virtually maintenance-free.
Magnetic resistance – This sophisticated system delivers consistent resistance on every ride. Plus, with no brake pads to maintain, there are fewer replacement parts and less down time.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, ALUMINUM FRAME – Resistant to rust, this aluminum frame is maintenance friendly, lightweight and easy to move between classes.
- DUAL-SIDED PEDALS WITH SPD – Compatible with the majority of cycling-appropriate shoes, these dual-sided pedals accommodate both high-performance SPD (Shimano Pedaling Dynamics) cleats and traditional fitness shoes.
- HIGH-INERTIA, CAST-IRON FLYWHEEL – With the weight positioned on the outer edge, the S Series flywheel adds to the bike’s high-inertia system, creating a ‘smooth ride’ experience.
- COMFORTABLE SADDLE – The bike’s ergonomically-designed saddle offers pressure relief and support for the ultimate in comfort.
- QUICK-STOP BRAKE – Conveniently incorporated, the quick-stop
Maximum User Weight lbs (kg)350 lbs (159 kg)
Adjustments – Fore and aft handlebar adjustments, vertical handlebar adjustments, vertical seat adjustments
Seat – Comfortable, adjustable saddle
Pedals – Dual-Sided with SPD
Handlebars – Non-slip adjustable aluminum handlebars
Frame – Aluminum frame
Accessories Holder(s) – Dual water bottle holders
Resistance System – Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance System
Transport Wheels – Yes
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Machine Weight lbs (kg) – 88.2 lbs (40 kg)
Product L x W x H in (cm) – 50 x 20 x 48 in (127 x 51 x 122 cm)
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.