The s11.9 Carbon Drive™ System Indoor Cycle is a data-driven bike with virtually no maintenance. Well-considered design and solid core construction create the foundation for an aerobic and strength training workout that maximizes calorie burn. The bike’s magnetic resistance creates a HIIT workout that drives up heart rate and builds muscle mass. An EKG chest strap wirelessly sends workout stats to the machine to let you know exactly where you are – and where you need to be. A compact footprint and sporty design create a class ambiance that exudes energy and excitement, ready for the ride.
A first ever in indoor cycling, the Gates® Carbon Drive™ System features the smooth, quiet benefits of a belt drive and the high-inertia, non-slip benefits of a chain drive. Plus, it’s virtually maintenance-free.
Magnetic resistance – This sophisticated system delivers consistent resistance on every ride. Plus, with no brake pads to maintain, there are fewer replacement parts and less down time.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, ALUMINUM FRAME – Resistant to rust, this aluminum frame is maintenance friendly, lightweight and easy to move between classes.
- DUAL-SIDED PEDALS WITH SPD – Compatible with the majority of cycling-appropriate shoes, these dual-sided pedals accommodate both high-performance SPD (Shimano Pedaling Dynamics) cleats and traditional fitness shoes.
- HIGH-INERTIA, CAST-IRON FLYWHEEL – With the weight positioned on the outer edge, the S Series flywheel adds to the bike’s high-inertia system, creating a ‘smooth ride’ experience.
- COMFORTABLE SADDLE – The bike’s ergonomically-designed saddle offers pressure relief and support for the ultimate in comfort.
- QUICK-STOP BRAKE – Conveniently incorporated, the quick-stop
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT