Green Series 6000 Light Commercial Indoor Cycle
- Built and warranted for corporate fitness centers, hotels, condos, Police and Fire departments, private training studios and all other vertical markets
- Ergonomically correct handlebars features multiple position hand grips including racing
- Dual magnetic resistance, belt drive for smooth, maintenance-free performance
- Includes a micro-adjust safety knob with emergency stop
- Fully adjustable comfortable saddle
- Saddle and handlebars are infinitely adjustable fore/aft and vertically for a perfect fit
- Zinc dip anti-corrosion coating for superior rust protection
- Light commercial
- Dimensions: 43″ L x 24″ W x 47″ H
- Overall Weight: 120 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs.
- Lock System: “V” lock system design for hexagon stem and post tube, easy and hi-performance for tube’s locking and opening
- Handlebar Stem: Alloy hexagon tube hexagon sliding tube/stem and stem and sliding tube with scale
- Handlebar: Hi-ten steel with racing drop-bar and hexagon to sliding tune
- Ball Bearing Parts: Chromoly ultra-strong axle 20mm D with SKF #6004 bearing, heat treated
- Cranks: Hi-carbon steel S-38C cold forged ultra strong crank with 4 spider, heat-treated
- Right Cover: Plastic with pop cover
- Belt: Hutchinson/France 5PK
- Pedal: 9/16” LU-1/214E alloy body/cage with strap
- Resistance: Dual functions design of magnetic device for resistant force adjustment
- Fly Wheel: 31 lbs. cast iron with alloy Ring wheel, fixed wheel with chromoly ultra-strong axle and SKF #6004 bearings
- Saddle: VL-3125A comfortable saddle for riding
- Seat Post: Alloy hexagon tube with hexagon sliding
- Warranty: 10 years frame, 6 years parts and 2 years wearables
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.