The Keiser M3 Spin Bike is the premier choice for indoor cycle enthusiasts everywhere, and is a particular favorite for use in spin cycle classes at gyms and health clubs. Its magnetic resistance system is quiet, low-maintenance, and high quality. Combined with the rear flywheel, this allows users to not only simulate the speed of an outdoor road bike, but the overall experience. The specially designed handlebars allow users to choose their preferred grip style, as does the four-way adjustable seat in accommodating seating preference.
The Keiser M3 Spin Bike built in console allows for effective workout tracking. Its simple yet convenient monitor shows readouts for RPM, Heart Rate, Gear, Timer, and Odometer. The M3 has a remarkably small footprint, and combined with its lightweight frame make it very easy to store and transport. This same frame is also incredibly durable and rust-resistant thanks to its stainless steel composition. This low maintenance aspect of the M3 is another reason why the bike is so popular with gym owners and riders.
We tend to sell out of the Keiser M3 Spin Bike very quickly, so please call us at 714-957-2765 to check for availability.
- Bluetooth™ Wireless Technology
- Automatic backlit digital display
- V-shape frame and handlebar combo to accommodate all riders
- Rust-resistant design includes stainless steel hardware and rear flywheel
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Quiet, low-maintenance magnetic-resistance belt-drive system
- Magnetic resistance delivers road-bike experience and ensures a smooth ride
- Lightweight and superior ease of transport
- With more than 300,000 M Series bikes sold, there’s no more proven bike worldwide
- Robust adjustment knobs require less maintenance than cam-lock
- Four-way adjustable seat
- Water bottle holder
- Keiser Education and Certifications available
- Weight: 45″ / 1143 mm
- Width: 26″ / 660 mm
- Length: 49″ / 1245 mm
- Weight: 85 lbs / 38.56 kg