Unit Weight: 167 lbs.
Dimensions: 54” W x 28” L x 45” H
Optima Series offers a solid workout under its eye catching appearance. Built with proven components integrated into simple mechanisms, each piece is dependable and easy to maintain.
Streamlined adjustments remove unnecessary complexity and ensure that machines are ready to go without the need for a dedicated staff.
- Holds one set of 5lb to 50lb (2 -23 kg) saddle or hexagon dumbbell pairs
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. Oval tubing with 11-gauge thickness (.120 wall). Low profile frame height for clean site lines and aesthetics throughout the facility.
- Seat Adjustments: Orange adjustment knobs for easy identification and change along with numbered settings for recurring workout settings.
- Guide Rods: Stainless steel weight stack guide rods.
- Cables and Pulleys: 7 X 19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications. 4 ½” and 6” diameter fiberglass impregnated fiberglass pulleys feature sealed bearings.
- Hand Grips: Extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear and tear resistant. Grips are retained with aluminum collars preventing them from slipping.
- Foot Platforms: All foot platforms are molded rubber with a slip-resistant texture.
- Upholstery: Superior grade of Naugahyde® vinyl used on all upholstered pads. Contoured cushions for superior comfort and durability.
- Paint: Electrostatic powder coated paint finish with a clear coat finish for enhanced appearance and protection.
- Instructional Placards: Color 2D instructional placards with large graphics and font.
- ASTM & EN Certified
- ISO 9001 Certified for quality assurance
- Suits Rubber Dumbbells. Holds 10 pairs of dumbbells (2.5kg to 25kg in 2.5kg increments)