The Life Fitness 95C Achieve Upright Bike comes with Intuitive Console Technology which helps users achieve their goals with the simple and intuitive Achieve Console. It’s easy to use for exercisers who want to get on and go, and includes the six most commonly used Life Fitness workouts. Additionally, this bike features a Comfort Curve PlusTM Seat: a newly designed seat that provides maximum comfort. Ratchet seat adjustment makes it easy for users to adjust the seat height, even while in a seated position. The seat is precisely angled allowing users from 4″9″ to 6″5″ tall to adjust the seat height for correct Knee Over Pedal position to ensure proper lower-body mechanics, which reduces pressure on knees and enhances rider comfort.
- Exercise Programs: Quickstart, Random, Hill, Manual, Cardio, Fit Test, Fat Burn, Customized Cool Down
- Display Readouts: Heart Rate, Resistance, Speed,
- Resistance: 25 Levels
- Heart Rate Monitoring:Contact (both in the upright and racing positions); Wireless Compatibility
- Reading Rack, Utility Tray, Water Bottle Holder
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Product Weight: 176 lbs
- Height: 60 in
- Length: 44 in
- Width: 21 in
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.