Designed with the technology and durable components you expect from a Life Fitness Recumbent Bike. This one comes with an Explore console (see description below). The walk through design is a popular feature for people who would like the ease of getting onto the bike.
The Life Fitness Recumbent Exercise Bikes brings our legacy of fitness to those who prefer a seated position. As the complement to the Upright Bike, it belongs in facilities wishing to provide variety to their customers.
- The Explore Console has a sleek, contemporary design that fits any home. It is the same intuitive console found in the best health clubs and athletic facilities
- QUICKNAV DIAL – Intuitive turn-and-push button functionality offers an inviting way for you to interact with the console and every aspect of your workout
- VIVID LCD – 7” screen allows for easy workout set up and provides detailed information during a workout
- BLUETOOTH® COMPATIBLE – Track and save your workouts with the LFconnect app, which syncs to your favorite fitness apps and wearables, on an Android™ or Apple® device
- WIRELESS UPDATES – Wireless connection makes it easy to update software, which allows the console to remain current and grow with you
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.