The Life Fitness Discover SE3 Upright Bike will redefine the home workout experience. The integrated 16″ LCD touch-screen features an abundance of entertainment options, enhanced interaction, Internet connectivity and much more. Discover Tablet Consoles are club-quality technology, for the home.
The Upright Lifecycle® Exercise Bike is the most advanced model of the original Lifecycle Exercise Bike. Our Knee Over Pedal item is a biomechanically correct leg position that is standard on all Lifecycle Upright Exercise Bikes. It closely simulates the feel of a road bike and reduces pressure on the knees.
Life Fitness invented the electronic exercise bike more than 40 years ago, and the innovation and development of Lifecycle exercise bikes has continued since then.
- Confort Curve™ Seat: A convex shape and swept-back seat design provide excellent comfort. A ratchet seat adjustment makes it easy to adjust the seat height even when the user is sitting down.
- Ergonomic Detail: A precisely angled seat post allows users to adjust the seat height for correct Knee Over Pedal position to ensure proper lower-body mechanics. This reduces pressure on the knees and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable Pedal Straps: Easily adjustable pedal straps make it easy to get on and go.
- At-Your-Fingertips Resistance Controls: Resistance controls are located on the handlebars for quick and easy adjustment of workout intensity.
- Comfort Curve Plus™ Seat and Deluxe Back Support
- Wide Ride™ Pepals
- Easy Adjust Pedal Strap
- Resistance Levels: 26
- At-Your-Fingertips Resistance Controls: Located in center of handlebars
- Integrated Reading Rack
- Integrated Smartphone Accessory Tray
- 2 Removable Cup Holders
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.