This Life Fitness Elliptical Crosstrainer is where your digital life meets your workout experience. The third generation of touch screen consoles redefines the workout experience with the most advanced technology. The 10″ integrated LCD touch screen features an abundance of entertainment options, enhanced interaction, internet connectivity and much more.
Everything about the next generation Life Fitness Elliptical Cross-Trainer is designed to deliver an effective and comfortable total-body workout. Extensive biomechanical research creates a natural motion that closely replicates running or walking combined with the long-lasting durability you’ve come to know from Life Fitness delivers a superior cardio experience.With four colors to choose from, Elevation Series has the style options to complement your facility.
More Elevation Series Elliptical Crosstrainer with DiscoverTM SE Console info:
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- Polar© Telemetry (optional chest strap required)
- LifepulseTM Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Quick Start
- Classic Workouts: Manual Goals, Random, Hill, Rolling Hills
- Healthy Heart: Moderate Burn, Vigorous Burn, Fixed Time Interval, Variable Time Interval
- Performance: 2-Speed Interval, Starter Interval
- Evaluate: Fit Test, U.S. Navy PRT
- Goal Workouts: Time, Distance, Calories, Distance Climbed, Time in Zone, Pace
- Customized Cool Down
- Cross-Train Aerobics and Cross-Train Reverse Workout Modes
- Product Features
- 20″ (50.8 cm) Stride Length
- Integrated Reading Rack
- Integrated iPod/iPhone Accessory Tray
- Oversized Non-slip Pedals
- On-the-fly Programming
- Resistance Levels
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.