The versatile Life Fitness G3 Home Gym System uses Cable Motion to allow for unrestricted range of motion. The G3 is an effective, easy-to-use way to build balance and stability for multiple muscle groups and enhance your daily activities whether it’s on the job or in recreational sports. It’s a compact and durable home strength training option. Leg press attachment is not included in the base model but can be added for an additional charge.
Other Life Fitness home gyms can be found with the links below:
- Two Swivel Pulley Zones – Allows for a nearly unlimitied variety of upper body and core exercise
- Ergonomic Detail – Ergonomically-designed to mimic your body’s natural path of motion
- Adjustable Back – Ensures correct positioning for a variety of exercises
- Abdominal/Oblique Exercises – 2
- Biceps Exercises – 4
- Chest Exercises – 9
- Leg Press Attachment – Optional
- Lower Body Exercises – 7
- Shoulder/Back Exercises – 12
- Triceps Exercises – 3
- Type of Motion – Cable Motion – user defined motion
- Dimensions (LxWxH) – 80 in x 53 in x 84 in (204 cm x 135 cm x 214 cm)
- Space Requirements – Recommended space for most gyms 10ft L x 8ft W (3m L x 2.45m W) with the Leg Press/Calf Raise 10ft L x 10ft W (3m L x 3m W)
For special orders, best pricing and a custom shipping quote call (714) 957-2765 today!