The Life Fitness Integrity Series Upright Bike consists of a variety of great features to help motivate, entertain, and comfort users during their workouts. With a Comfort Curve Plus seat, Wide Ride pedals, and deluxe racing handlebars riders can maintain a comfortable position. Entertainment features such as, iPod/iPhone compatibility with audio playback and optional video playback (only available with attachable LCD monitor) will keep users motivated during long workouts.
- Self Powered
- Comfort Curve Plus Seat with Ratchet Adjustments
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- iPod/iPhone Compatibility- Slot, Charger Connector, Audio Playback, Optional Video Playback
- Wide Ride Pedals
- Deluxe Racing Handlebars
- Integrated Reading Rack/Accessory Holders
- Optional Attachable LCD TV
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Unit Weight: 107 lbs (49 kg)
- Length: 48″ (122 cm)
- Width: 24″ (61 cm)
- Height: 54″ (137 cm)
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Polar Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring (Optional chest strap required): Yes
- LifepulseTM Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing): Yes
- Seat: Comfort Curve PlusTM Seat
- TV Viewing: Optional Attachable 17″ Diagonal TV (wide screen format)
- Wide RideTM Pedals: Yes
- On-the-fly Programming: Yes
- Plug-in Accessory: Optional
- Ratcheting Seat Adjustment: Yes
- Deluxe Racing Handlebars: Yes
- Integrated Reading Rack: Yes
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility: Yes
- iPod and iPhone Compatibility-iPod video capability on optional Attachable TV, playlist management, charging
- Service Enhancements: Manager’s Optional Settings: Yes
- Networking Capability: CSAFE-Ready, FitLinxxTM Certified
- Power Requirements: Self Powered*
- Auto Start: brings power to console when user begins pedaling: Yes
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.