The Signature Series defies traditional selectorized equipment and gives new meaning to the word approachability. We packed more than 20 years of industry insight, biomechanical expertise, and customer feedback into this powerful line of resistance training equipment. The result is an uncommon blend of aesthetic sensibility with uncompromising craftsmanship, specifically designed to bridge the gap between intimidation and confidence. In your facility, the Signature Series will do as much for your business as it will for your users.
- Five racking positions and eight weight horns
- Molded Urethane Protective Racking System protects bar from wear and helps reduce noise
- Molded urethane guards protect frame from paint chips and scratches
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. Oval tubing with 11-gauge thickness (.120 wall) with fully weld main frames insure premium construction and aesthetics.
- Guide Rods: Stainless steel weight stack guide rods.
- Cables and Pulleys: 7 X 19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications. 4 ½” and 6” diameter fiberglass impregnated fiberglass pulleys feature sealed bearings.
- Hand Grips: Extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear and tear resistant. Grips are retained with aluminum collars preventing them from slipping.
- Wear Guards: Urethane wear guards wear all bars contact the bench or rack to prevent frame damage as well as scarring the barbells.
- Foot Platforms: All foot platforms are molded rubber with a slip-resistant texture.
- Upholstery: Superior grade of Naugahyde® vinyl used on all upholstered pads. Contoured cushions for superior comfort and durability. Molded wear guards on the back and edges of pads for increased durability.
- Paint: Electrostatic powder coated paint finish with a clear coat finish for enhanced appearance and protection.
- Instructional Placards: Color 2D instructional placards with large graphics and font.
- ISO 9001 Certified for quality assurance
Unit Weight: 400 lbs.
Dimensions: 77.5” W x 66” L x 75.5” H