The Marpo VMX Multi-Mode Rope Trainer features multi-mode adjustment for vertical, diagonal, horizontal and reverse pull. The easy-to adjust sliding carriage allows for increased versatility for strength, cardio and functional training. The ability to alternate rope heights, grips and pull directions makes the VMX Rope Trainer the ultimate functional training tool.
- Dynamic Magnetic Brake System (DMB)
- Dynamic Resistance range: 1-200 pounds (0.5- 90.7kg)
- Brake Mechanism allows for Bidirectional Rope Pulling
- Sliding carriage enables quick and easy rope mode changes: Vertical, Diagonal, Horizontal rope orientations.
- Specially designed rope is soft and easy to grip, durable and long-lasting
- Electronic display tracks distance, time, speed, and calories
- Unit Power Requirement: 3 AA batteries (unit does NOT require AC power source)
- Unit dimensions: 96″H X 82″L X 40″W (244cm X 208cm X 101cm)
- Weight: 205 lbs
- ShippingWeight: 250 lbs
- Shipping Size: 21″H X 57″L X 42″W
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.