The Classic Line Booty Blaster Machine MDC-0001 does exactly what the name suggests – blasts the butt to create strong and defined glutes. Precision linear bearings move along a guided rod ensuring a super smooth extension exercise. Biomechanical design and careful consideration of placement pads deliver the ultimate gluteus maximus workout.
The robust frame, clean lines, and angled steel tubing create a strong appearance that compliments any facility. Made from high quality materials including commercial grade steel, our products last for the long term so your strength investment is maximized. You’ll notice this same attention to detail in every part of our product range, customer support, and in-club delivery.
- The ultimate gluteus maximus trainer for total isolation and development of these muscles
- Precision linear bearings on hardened guide rods for super smooth action
- Comfortable chest, knee, and elbow pads
- Handle grips for securing user during leg presses
- 120 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 72 l x 47″ w x 63″ h, 550 lb
- 183 cm x 119 cm x 160 cm, 250 kg
Individual Product Manuals are being added daily to our Fitness Equipment Manuals page.
If you need one and don’t see it there send a request to email@example.com
*All deliveries are done to curbside only. We do not/cannot bring items inside a home or business.
Assembly Required: Hand tools and the ability to follow printed instructions is all that is required here.
Boxed: Only partially dis-assembled to keep the shipping cost down.
Fully Assembled & Crated: Ready to use condition once the crate has been removed.
New equipment is just like it sounds: brand new equipment shipped to you.
Demo is equipment is just that: equipment with the very lightest usage as a demonstrator model.
Below is our general refurbishing and remanufacturing process for our commercial-grade fitness equipment:
- All Overlays Replaced
- All Electronic Sensors Replaced
- All Wearable Moving Parts Replaced Regardless of Condition
- New Running Belt & Motor Drive Belt On Treadmills
- Belts Replaced
- Decks Replaced
- Frames Repainted
- Roller Bearings Replaced
- Bushings Replaced
- Motors Rebuilt
- All Grips Replaced
- Decals Replaced
- Shrouds Replaced if Cracked
- All Electronic and Machine Functions tested twice before shipping
Primo Fitness has been refurbishing and remanufacturing used fitness gym equipment for over 20 years. We only used the highest quality replacement parts and our refurbished or remanufactured machines are like new again when they leave our shop. Here is a video about what everyone should know before purchasing refurbished or remanufactured fitness equipment.
Serviced and Cleaned (for indoor bikes only)
- We open the machine and break it down
- We then search for worn or broken parts
- The parts are then replaced
- Cosmetic touch up is done
- All functions are tested twice
Serviced & Cleaned is great for light commercial or home gyms, with 2 to 3 hrs. of use per day.
We offer a 30 Day Parts warranty on Serviced & Cleaned, after that, if a part does need to be replaced, they are very inexpensive and easy to replace. We are available for phone consultation if you have any questions.