The innovative and premium design of the Precor Adaptive Motion Trainer© (AMT©) 833 now has a longer stride length to provide exercisers of all fitness levels with a wider range of motions during workouts. The AMT 833 intuitively responds to users’ natural motion, allowing them to adapt their stride length for a comprehensive cardio workout – all without so much as the push of a button.
- P30 Console- Easy to Use Motion Controls
- Dual Action Moving Arms
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Adaptive Motion Automatically Adjust Stride Length
- Reading Rack/Accessory Holder
- Transportation Wheels
- Excellent Stability
- Self Powered- PVS requires Power
- Personal Viewing System Optional for Additional Cost
- Resistance Levels: 1 – 20
- Minimum Watts: 20 watts
- Maximum Watts: 375 watts
- Console Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Preset Programs: Manual, Interval, Variety, Performance, Heart Rate, Weight Loss
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, Distance, Strides / Min, Calories / Min, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, Time in Zone, Segment Time Remaining, Average Speed (strides per min), Calories / min, Calories / hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, Stride Length, % Complete, Workout Summary, Workout Profile
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 5.5″
- Step-up Height (footplate at highest position): 18.5″
- Length: 80″
- Width: 35″
- Height: 69″
- Height with PVS: 81.8″
- Equipment Weight: 412 lbs.