The innovative and premium design of the Precor AMT 835 with Open Stride takes fitness to a whole new level with the addition of the Open Stride™ feature. This single piece of equipment fully engages exercisers of all fitness levels with an infinite range of stride paths to create a uniquely effective low-impact workout, making every workout a personalized experience. The Precor AMT 835 with Open Stride provides exercisers boundless cardio variety without the need to change machines.
FEATURES OF THE PRECOR AMT 835 (WITH OPEN STRIDE):
Adaptive Stride Length
- Naturally adapt stride length without the need to control settings. From zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm), to match the desired workout for each unique user.
- Open Stride™ is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adapt their stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches (17 to 25 cm) and stride length from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm).
- Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout. Arms are engaged with pushing and pulling motion to provide the ultimate in total body engagement.
- The pendulum-like swing of the Stride Dial™ helps users see stride length to determine the muscle groups being worked. As stride length changes, the Stride Dial updates real-time.
- Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user. Excellent stability and freedom of movement.
Water Bottle and Accessories Holder
- Accessories holders for water bottle, reading communication devices and portable music player.